- The city-state of Korvosa, biggest in all Varisia, has prospered over the past century on the grounds that its abandonment by way of its founding kingdom of Cheliax. Its port brims with black-and-red-flagged ships — the colours of either Korvosa and Cheliax — perpetually buying and selling fineries from the south for Varisian curiosities and her land’s common bounty. As such, Korvosa rightfully claims to be the main cultured and civilized urban within the sector, but viewers may also supply the city-state the titles of such a lot decadent, exploitative, and socially stratified. This booklet serves as an exhaustive advisor to town, together with information on all significant attractions, profiles at the city’s movers and shakers, and numerous event hooks for enterprising GMs to extend upon.
By Richard Baker
The moment in a trilogy of novels from New York instances best-selling writer Richard Baker.
Farthest achieve is the second one novel in a trilogy chronicling the tempestuous go back of an remoted society of elves to the mainland of the Forgotten nation-states world. The occasions during this trilogy may have a far-reaching impression around the whole setting.
writer BIO: RICHARD BAKER works as a online game clothier and coping with Developer for the roleplaying online game line at Wizards of the Coast, Inc. A New York instances bestselling writer with Condemnation, his extra Forgotten geographical regions novels comprise The City of Ravens.
By Steven E. Schend
A decision for Heroes!
a tender crew of acquaintances stumble throughout a terrifying conspiracy that holds the inheritor to the Blackstaff, the defender of the town of Waterdeep, in bad probability. those acquaintances needs to seek deep inside themselves to turn into the heroes their urban must shop its champion from those that may see either introduced low.
Ed Greenwood, loved writer and writer of the Forgotten Realms, offers the 1st booklet in a brand-new sequence devoted to showcasing either town of Splendors and our so much proficient up-and-coming authors. a sequence of stand-alone adventurers, this e-book and the sequence to which it belongs have been written in particular for these readers with out past wisdom of the Forgotten Realms, making it a very good access element for brand new readers.
By Richard Lee Byers
The struggle of the Spider Queen starts off here.
While their entire global is altering round them, 4 darkish elves fight opposed to diversified enemies. but their paths will lead all of them to the main terrifying discovery within the lengthy heritage of the drow and set them on a quest to avoid wasting not just Menzoberranzan however the whole darkish elf race from Dissolution...
By Bill Slavicsek, Mike Mearls, David Noonan
Fee-Fie-Foe-FUN! the 1st 4th editon D&D(R) super-adventure!
Evil giants search to avenge prior defeats through ravaging the civilized lands, and the one factor status of their approach is a popular band of heroes.
The first 4th variation super-adventure, this product is designed to take characters from twelfth to seventeenth point. whole inside itself, this product includes one hundred sixty pages of interesting paragon tier event and a gorgeous 2-sided map that includes key destinations in the event.
By F. Wesley Schneider
- Enter the shadow-cloaked realm of Ustalav, the seat of horror within the Pathfinder crusade surroundings. the following, accursed Counts vie for strength over terror-torn lands of puzzle and darkish legend, eternally affected by terrifying creatures of the evening and the everlasting curses of a haunted earlier. within the shadows of either towns and wilds prowl vampires and werewolves, whereas ghosts and worse lurk amid the ruins of glories squandered some time past. right here, superstition, fortune-telling, and offers with darkish powers carry sway over people that comprehend all too good to not enterprise out at evening.
- Learn what horrors lurk in Ustalav's shadows during this in-depth advisor to the mysterious realm, besides harrowing investigations into its such a lot notorious ruins and haunted homes.
By Mel Odom
By Richard Baker
Within the fingers of an elf high-mage, the fabled mythals are Faerûn's such a lot effective assets of magical energy. yet within the fingers of a demon princess from a forgotten epoch, they're the main strong guns possible.
By Jason Bulmahn
- This complete hardcover reference unveils the paranormal secrets and techniques of the Pathfinder rules like by no means earlier than. a whole lot new methods and methods for each spellcasting category within the video game fill the booklet, starting from arcane secrets and techniques exposed by means of studious wizards to miraculous ki-tricks played through canny priests to new mutagens for alchemists, new oracle mysteries, really good channel strength strategies for clerics, and extra.
- Ultimate Magic additionally introduces the most recent Pathfinder RPG base type: the magus. Combining arcane spells with practiced martial ability, the magus comprises components of the warrior and wizard to stroll a direction balanced among lethal effective extremes. All this, plus greater than a hundred new spells for all spellcasting sessions, an cutting edge new "words of energy" spellcasting procedure, an entire process for 1-on-1 spell duels, and more.
By Colin McComb, Rob McCreary, Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith
This in-depth gazetteer explores the mythical Lands of the Linnorm Kings, a northern realm of larger-than-life experience the place Viking kings earn the ideal to rule by way of defeating huge, immense, primeval dragons - linnorms. From the rugged western islands of the Ironbound Archipelago to the battleworn expanse referred to as Hagreach within the east, this Pathfinder environment sourcebook comprises particular remedies of all of the significant locales within the zone. quite a few event websites and crusade issues are explored intimately, corresponding to distant troll-haunted ruins, mysterious destinations associated with the eerie realm of the fey, or even a pattern linnorm hunt. principles on weregild (fees for hostages or slain enemies), effigies (mundane and magical how one can strike worry into your enemies), and popularity during this ferocious land are explored, as are a number of new monsters and pre-built enemy NPCs, equivalent to remorseless longship captains, berserkers, new trolls, and the main robust linnorm within the land - dread Fafnheir!